Insurance Brokerage Services
We have a subsidiary (FUSL INSURANCE BROKERS LTD) which is a major player in the insurance brokerage sector of Nigeria.
At FUSL Insurance brokers Ltd, we act as an intermediary between clients and insurance companies. Clients may be either individuals or commercial businesses and organisations. We use our in-depth knowledge of risks and the insurance market to find and arrange suitable insurance policies and arrange cover. We act in the interest of our clients and offer products from more than one insurer to ensure that our clients get the best deal.
We usually arrange insurance policies for individuals or companies and deal directly with them. Policies range from motor, house, travel or asset cover for individuals or property to employer's liability and public and product liability insurance.
In the Commercial insurance brokerage unit, We deal with high value and more complex insurance cover in areas such as marine, aviation, oil and gas and financial risks.
Typical work activitiesOur Activities depend largely on the size and nature of the customer/client and the scale of their business.
Our Tasks often involve and not limited to:
- Gathering information from clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients including scheduling and attending meetings and understanding the nature of clients' businesses or lives
- Foreseeing clients' insurance needs, such as policy renewals
- Researching insurance companies' policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price
- Arranging specialised types of insurance cover in complex cases; this may involve preparing reports for insurance underwriters and surveyors and negotiating with insurers
- Advising clients on risk management and helping to devise new ways to mitigate risks, for example, by adding security measures such as fencing, surveillance cameras or lighting to commercial properties to reduce the likelihood of break-ins
- Renewing or amending existing policies
- Advising clients whether and when they need to make a claim on their policies
- Marketing and acquiring new clients
- Developing relationships with underwriters, surveyors, photographers, structural engineers and other professionals
- Administrative tasks such as dealing with paperwork, correspondence, keeping detailed records
- Winning accounts against competitors
- Keeping up with changes in the insurance market and in the clients' industries
- Collecting insurance premiums and processing accounts
You may reach us for further information:
AddressFUSL Insurance Brokers Ltd
Plot 688 Amodu Tijani close, Off Sanusi Fafunwa street
Victoria Island. Lagos
+234 (1) 271 0817
Alfred Daudu (08033064629) (MD/CEO)
Emmanuel Ogbeifun (08023154913) (GM)